Webcam Model Guide and Cam Model Requirements
* Must be age 18+ with valid government issued photo ID as proof of age and identity.
* Computer - PC, laptop computer or Mac: Windows 98 or newer operating system; P4 dual core processor or higher; 1GB ram or more.
* High speed, plugged in broadband Internet, minimum speed 0.6 Mbps – WiFi or wireless Internet is not sufficient for live streaming video.
* Good quality WEBCAM and MICROPHONE, preferably High Definition. We recommend Logitech 9000 series webcam.
* Individual must be aggressive, open-minded, friendly and comfortable in front of a webcam talking to people.
Application process and Adult Webcam Model Requirements: During the Adult Webcam Model Application process with LivePornJobs.com, you will be required to upload a CLEAR/LEGIBLE picture of your valid government issued photo ID as well as a CLEAR/LEGIBLE picture of you holding your valid government issued photo ID beside your face. After you take these photos, before you upload them to us, if you can’t easily read all info on the ID, we will not be able to read the information either your application will be rejected and you will be required to resubmit CLEAR/LEGIBLE pictures which will delay your application process.
To increase the process time for your Adult Webcam Model Application, send ONLY CLEAR/LEGIBLE pictures of your ID as well as a CLEAR/LEGIBLE picture of you holding your ID beside your face.
If you have an HD webcam, you can take the pictures needed during the application process, directly from our software – only if you are using a HD webcam.
You will also need to send 3 photos of your face which will become part of your profile as part of your Adult WebCam Modeling application. After your Adult Webcam Model Application has been approved and your account is live as an Adult Webcam Model, you can add other pictures but, during the initial Adult Webcam Model Application process, we request 3 photos of your face only.
Each file you submit to LivePornJobs.com should be no larger than 1.5MB and uploaded files must be one of the following, only acceptable file formats: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .tif or .tiff. If you submit files that are too large or if you send unacceptable file formats, your application process will be delayed and rejected for not following protocol.